MMVAF - Media Accreditation Application
Please read the following guidelines regarding media credentials for Maroochy Music & Visual Arts Festival 2016. By submitting your application you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the requirements and agree to the terms and conditions outlined below.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY AUGUST 19. Applications received after AUG 19 will be considered on a case by case basis.
MMVAF and the festival’s publicists Mucho Bravado define “Media” as journalists, photographers, editors or producers who have a verified and specific editorial assignment to cover the festival for a specific, recognized media outlet (print, online, radio, TV) that generates original articles or reviews about the festival.
We will not accept applications from freelance media who are not on a confirmed assignment. If you are a freelancer, an editor’s letter must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on publication letterhead at the same time as your application or it will not be considered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All applicants will be contacted and informed whether their application is successful or not. Success or failure of all media accreditation applications is entirely at the discretion of the publicists. All decisions communicated to accreditation applicants will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Once contacted and informed of a successful accreditation application request, each applicant must reply in writing to confirm his or her attendance.
Applicants will then be supplied with accreditation collection information. Media accreditation passes will be available for pick-up from the communicated media access point on the day of the event at the MMVAF venue. The available time(s) for collection will be communicated to each successfully accredited media representative.
Accreditation may only be picked up by the bearer and not by a representative. Accreditation will only be issued on receipt of valid identification i.e. driver’s license, 18+ card or passport.
The applicant agrees to:
• Abide by any terms of entry set forth by the Event Publicists – the promoter(s), venue(s), artist(s) and/or nominated representatives.
• Wear any identifying passes at all times during the event.
• conduct themselves in a professional manner while on site
• not to interfere with other media, artists or the artist’s representatives.
• Media will not be permitted backstage/VIP/artist area or on or side of stage at any time unless pre-arranged with the publicity team. Media will be escorted by a member of the Media team if going into any of the backstage areas.
• Supply Mucho Bravado with a copy of coverage of the festival including URL links and notification of social media support to email@example.com . Supply PDFs or physical copies of all print coverage of the festival.
For print please forward to
PO BOX 225
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
INFORMATION / REGULATIONS FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
1. Access to the area in front of the barrier is permitted for the first three songs of consenting artists performances. Use of flash is not permitted.
2. The MMVAF team has an official photography team in place.
3. Photographers are not allowed to enter the VIP/artist area at any time unless pre-arranged with the publicity team.
4. Photographers will be required to wear visual identification at all times which will be provided on arrival at the Festival.
5. There will be a photography pit. These pits are restricted for use and access by accredited photographers only.
6. Accreditation is approved on the basis you will attend with professional-standard photographic equipment to cover this event. Only photographers with professional cameras such as SLR and interchangeable lens cameras will be allowed into the photo pits. Point-and-shoot cameras, cell phone cameras and selfie sticks will not be permitted in the pit.
7. Photographers who do not comply with the regulations will have their accreditation withdrawn.
Thank you for your interest in and support of MMVAF 2016!
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Secondary Phone Number
TYPE OF MEDIA
Check All That Apply
Please list your media outlet's website address, Facebook, Twitter handle, Instagram handle & any other online contacts
Please provide a brief description of intended coverage of MMVAF and any further comments.
e.g. specific story/talent angles*
Do Not Fill This Out